Complete natural turmeric matrix Made by PNS Technology
Curcumin is the principal component of the Indian spice, turmeric (Curcuma longa), member of the ginger family (Zingiberaceae). At first, people used Curcumin as a food and later on discovered its impressive medicinal qualities.
Extensive research is currently focused on Curcumin as a potential novel drug for near future to control various diseases including inﬂammatory disorders, carcinogenesis, Alzheimer’s disease and oxidative stress-induced pathogenesis.
The major impediment towards the use of Curcumin for health benefits is its poor availability in the blood and tissues. This problem can be trounced by our innovative Curcumin preparation.
Cureit an innovative formulation Recreates the complete turmeric matrix. As the product is available more in blood and in tissues, the functional efficacy is more.
Patent status: Application no – 3646/CHE/2013 ,
PNS Technology –E-1/11319/2015-CHE
- Absorption, Uptake, Bioavailability, Metabolism
- Antioxidant Activities
- Cardiovascular Health
- Digestive & GI Health
- Musculoskeletal (Joints, Muscles, Bones)
Unmatched Bio efficiency and efficacy
- Immunity enhancer
- Anti aging
- Anti inflammation
- Anti depressant
- Enhances wound healing
- In nutraceuticals as functional beverages functional foods
Curcumin inside the complete natural turmeric matrix
|Patent Name||Mean + SD|
Test (T) Reference (T)
43.4 + 16.73
|AUC o-t (ng X hr/ml)||
165.7 + 55.75
|AUC o-inf (ng X hr/ml)||
192.8 + 63.88
3.6 + 0.65
|T 1/2 (hrs)||
Cell Line Studies
- Cell culture study on the effect of Curcumin on Hyaluronidase inhibition – anti aging effects
Cell culture study on the effect of Curcumin on Angiogenesis – wound healing effects
Cell culture study on the effect of Curcumin on Boosting Phagocyte mediated immunity
Cell culture study on the effect of Curcumin on Elastase inhibition – anti aging & anti inflammatory effects
Cell culture study on the Cytotoxic effect of Curcumin anti cancer effects
Cell culture study on the Antioxidant potential of Curcumin
Clinical Studies Done
- Human cross over study has been conducted, and found that the Cureit formulation is ~ 10 times more bio available than the control.
- A randomized, open label, balanced, three group, three treatments, parallel group comparative study to assess single-dose oral bioavailability of Cureit capsule (500 mg) with Curcumin with turmeric oil (500 mg) and Curcumin with Phospholipids (500 mg) capsule in healthy human adult male volunteers under fasting conditions
The anti inflammatory action of the curcumin can be mainly attributed due to the following reasons. Curcumin has the potential to inhibit the leukotrienes which are the possible mediators of many inflammatory disorders. Curcumin also inhibited the NF-ƙB activity that contribute to many inflammatory disorders. Reactive oxygen and reactive nitrogen species which play a crucial role in the damage of joint cartilages are inhibited by curcumin. Tumor necrosis factor (TNF-α) has a crucial role in many inflammatory conditions. Curcumin has the potential to inhibit the TNF activity there by promoting a healthy joint.